Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wow! I set this up so it will be cake (oh yum) to post now. I will have my boy take a picture tomorrow after church so you can see me in my overweight glory.

( I'm so glad that Jules set this up. I cheated today and had a frozen snickers but I have been craving chocolate for like 3 days and I just finished steam Not an excuse I know but I will get back on my routine tomorrow.

Oatmeal squares for breakfast, fiber shake and fruit for lunch, chili & homemade cornbread for dinner and stairmaster & situps, & girl pushups until my arms are strong enough.
 My weakness is sunherbal tea. I love to drink it but need to start sweetening it with 1/2 xyletol (available at health food stores or online) and 1/2 sugar. Less calories that way so I won't feel guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment