Sunday, July 25, 2010

 So. Here my pics are me in all my 35lbs overweight at 160lbs. I started gaining weight in 2006 when we closed our primary source of income our company. I started eating for comfort but then couldn't control it. Now 35 lbs later. . . I hate the way I look and feel. So. It's time to change. I feel for the first time in my life that it's ok to take time to care for me. To make myself feel good. So this blogging is to hold me accountable for the good and bad days and to document my journey to thin again. I have this great pair of white lace up the front jeans that I want to wear again. Besides I feel better when I'm thin both physically and spiritually. 


So I forgot I needed to bake a sugar-free pumpkin pie for my Grandmother for tomorrow and ended up making a peach pie with a crumble top crust, but I was
stressing when I started baking so I keep looking around the kitchen for snacks. Back away from the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment