Friday, October 22, 2010

So a new start

I completely feel off the wagon.


I had started to eat better and walking at least one mile a day with two kids in toe one having to walk also that was a  HUGE thing! 
Then we had some family things go on and I was stuck in the house for one week and then got sick so no more excuses.

I am going to start again. I need to work on portion size as today I was eating breakfast and realized I was eating more like two servings instead of the one I thought I was so double the calories not something I need.

What are you going to work on. I am also going to see if there are some free classes out there to try as a gym membership is out of the budget right now.



Thanks for listening Julia

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time! No "start again," just get back to the way you want things to be. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I get discouraged thinking about "starting again."

    I am going to work on walking. I don't want to set a distance, since I have to work up to just being out of the house after being so sick for so long. But if I can get down the block and back, I'll be happy. And I'll take Milo, poor doggy hasn't had many walks lately!

    ReplyDelete